The Muddy Bloody Run is a charity event.
- Volunteers make it happen.
- Sponsors make it possible.
- You can help.
Volunteers are needed to build and set up obstacles, assist at the event, and clean up after the race.
Email Racemaster Tony Barr to discuss the many ways you can help.
Join the dozens of regional sponsors who support our commitment to the community of Everett, PA, Tenley Park, fitness, and getting people outdoors!
The benefits of sponsorship include:
- Recognition on this website and at the event.
- A roll in making Everett a better place.
- Mention in media related to the event.
Sponsor one of the many obstacles and be recognized right along the course!
Email Racemaster Tony Barr to discuss the levels of sponsorship.